[Town Meeting] No warrant review this year

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:40:50 EDT 2007

A couple of people have sent in emails to this list asking
if there was going to be a warrant review this year. I felt
that was a good question to ask and wanted to provide
an answer.

Before the election, as Mr. Worden was sharing with
Mr. Leone and myself the preparations that Mr. Worden
had made for TM to make it easier on whomever would
be the new Moderator, I asked Mr. Worden if there was
going to be a review. He replied that the Arlington League
of Women Voters, which puts the review on, had decided
that with only one week between the election and TM, there
was not enough time to have a warrant review this time around.

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com