[Town Meeting] Precinct Planned Community Meetings?

Joan Roman JRoman at town.arlington.ma.us
Tue Apr 16 10:35:10 EDT 2013

Dear Town Meeting Members,

If you have planned a precinct community meeting to engage your constituents
the Town is happy to post this information on the Town's website calendars
(Community and Town Meeting). Preferred method is via the Request/Answer
Center (select website request). Submission details can be found here:
http://www.arlingtonma.gov/Public_Documents/webmaster

We will be sending a Town of Arlington Notice (email) to remind residents of
Town Meeting this Thursday afternoon. If you would like your meeting
included in this email (goes to 4,500 subscribers), please specify this in
your request and get the request to me by noon, Thursday.

Best,

Joan

Joan Roman
Public Information Officer