[Town Meeting] 2013 Report of the Electronic Voting Study Committee (EVSC),

John D. Leone, Moderator jdlmoderator at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:21:39 EDT 2013

REQUEST FOR ELECTRONIC VOTING STUDY COMMITTEE MEMBER:

the Electroninc Voting Study Committee is in need of one additional member
who is a town meeting member comfortable the technology, but not
necessarily a techie, and most important has a solid understanding of town
meeting procedures and culture.

The Committee will be working out the procedures and rules for the
distribution, use and integration of electronic voting into town meeting.
the Next meeting will be held on either august 14th or 15th.

If you are interested please email me by August 12th at
JDLModerator at gmail.com with you name and any experience that may prove
beneficial.

thank you

John D. Leone, Esq.