[casual_games] Game Authoring Language

Charles Parcell cparcell at toxictoy.com
Fri Aug 12 13:41:24 EDT 2005

I stated incorrectly.
I had someone else here correct me as well. Bad Charles! Bad! My
understand of why SWF files can be reverse engineered was a bit skewed.
For these two reasons, the SWF file format is open sourced and you can
license the player code, any SWF file can be easily reverse engineered.
Do a Google search on AS extractors or decompilers.

Charles P.