[casual_games] Startup

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Wed Dec 7 22:36:21 EST 2005

We are only two people. We started as employees within a larger company,
then later left to form our own company. Now, our former employer is our
primary client and we are working on our own stuff in our spare time.
Because we were able to make a smooth transition, we never had to go
without revenue.

I cannot stress enough how valuable it was that we worked at the larger
company first. I feel like we got a serious education AND got paid for it.

Also, even small games take a lot of time, so if you have to get another
job to pay the bills, it's really advantageous if you can get something
related.

-austin

Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.