[casual_games] Startup

Lionel barret De Nazaris lionel.bdn at free.fr
Thu Dec 8 03:06:38 EST 2005

Well, I am currently building my own little gamedev shop.
I am from France, where it is financially possible to leave its daily
job to start a company (oversimplification : you have a kind of
insurance against unemployment).
There are other drawback tho.Even with this revenue, i consider looking
for Business Angels or VC.
The situation could be different if I had a partner.

But I feel its very hard to get the job done working on a game (and
website and marketing and credit card service etc...) only part time.
There is a lot to do. And it must be done as well and as fast as
possible if you want to play at the same level at the well-known studios.
L.