[casual_games] The Definition of Casual Games

Coray Seifert coray at largeanimal.com
Thu Jul 14 11:12:17 EDT 2005

Honestly, I don't think so. We have some players coming to our forums with
requests and feedback that one would traditionally associate with hardcore
gamers. For example, we have a RocketBowl fan from North Carolina who is
currently on a mission to bowl a 300 on every course in the game and is
writing a strategy guide about his experiences! If that's not hardcore, I
don't know what is.

- Coray