[casual_games] QA / Bug / Beta testing process

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Nov 15 20:21:22 EST 2005

At my last job, we used the company iBeta for QA. They were really great
and very affordable. We learned a lot about QA from them, too. I don't
recall how much it was, but our games were very small and we would pay
by the hour. They were really great to work with.

-austin

Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.
http://www.pettomato.com