[casual_games] The 10 meg file limit

Will Byrd wbyrd at blockdot.com
Fri Nov 18 10:54:05 EST 2005

I agree with Mitzi.  With expanding DSL/Cable modem use, this download
size needs to be massaged a bit.  Does this mean we should start making
50MB downloads, maybe not; however, if your game play can support a
wait, then do it.  Don't be surprised if a 25MB download doesn't do well
if the game isn't well thought out and usability keen.

--=w=--

  _____