[casual_games] Custom browser plugin

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Wed Nov 23 09:51:51 EST 2005

Sorry I can't answer your question directly, but I would just like to
add that I think it's terrible for the browser-based casual games
industry to rely on a single vendor (Macromedia) for their platform.

I have to think that, with the push for more applications to be
web-based, someone has to come along and create some (hopefully open
source) alternatives.

Now, I know there is Java and dhtml, but those don't seem to be very
competitive with Flash.

-austin

Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.