[casual_games] languages...

Lionel barret De Nazaris lionel.bdn at free.fr
Wed Oct 5 05:17:42 EDT 2005

Hello all,
I am to quite new myself to casual game programming. And I am wondering
if Python or .Net are valid alternatives to the common Flash and Java ?
The IGDA white paper name Python but does not give any example of game
made completely in Python, so I am wondering if it's not wishful
thinking (Python is an easy language to love).
Apologies if I tread a very common ground.

Thanks,
Lionel