[casual_games] languages... (that's an 's' at the end!)

BRENT SILBY brent at def-logic.com
Thu Oct 6 13:39:44 EDT 2005

Jim wrote:>I think even 80% is a very high guess. If you want to target "casual
> people" with "casual game", I would think that targeting Windows 98
> (*maybe* SE) is the sweet spot.

On my webgame site, only about 10% of visitors use win98. The rest us XP. Have you looked at "thecounter.com"? Its a pretty good indication of what's going on out there.

http://www.thecounter.com/stats/2005/September/os.php

Cheers,
Brent.
DEF-LOGIC