[casual_games] languages... (that's an 's' at the end!)

Phil Steinmeyer psteinmeyer at newcrayon.com
Thu Oct 6 16:22:58 EDT 2005

Flash comes pre-installed on 80%+ of new consumer-oriented computers.
AFAIK, .NET comes pre-installed on 0% or near 0% of new, consumer-oriented
computers.

And yes, for those without Flash, it's a tiny install, that they'll likely
already have from visiting a Flash enabled website.  Macromedia's web site
shows surveys claiming 97% penetration for Flash 6.

See these for details:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/player_census/flashplayer/version_penetration.html

http://www.macromedia.com/software/player_census/flashplayer/tech_breakdown.html