[casual_games] languages... (that's an 's' at the end!)

Chris Berry chrisb at duo-games.com
Thu Oct 6 19:00:16 EDT 2005

Joe Pantuso wrote:

> .NET capable systems with a moderns OS underneath (meaning XP and 2K)
> represent 80-85% of all desktop PCs world wide.  Remember a Win98 box
> was purchased 8 years ago!

Not wishing to detract from your point, but Windows XP was released in
October 2001, which would mean that Windows 98 and ME boxes were being
sold to home users at least until 4 years ago.

Windows 2000 was out in the beginning of 2000, but your average home
user likely doesn't run Windows 2000 (I appreciate that many casual
games are played in offices, though).

Chris.