[casual_games] Casual Games Developers

Will Byrd wbyrd at blockdot.com
Thu Oct 13 17:53:43 EDT 2005

I like the game play on the little that I could see; however there was
an error on the site that you may be unaware of.  The error occurred
when posting bounty after a successful game.

Listed below:
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link
resource in
D:\wwwroot\animation.raremethod.com\games\mostwanted_v1\mysql.php on
line 65

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in
D:\wwwroot\animation.raremethod.com\games\mostwanted_v1\mysql.php on
line 78

I would love to see how your game would do on our site.  Are you
interested in publishing this game, and possible future games, on our
sites?

Thanks,
Will Byrd