[casual_games] tournament games

Lennard Feddersen lennard at RustyAxe.com
Mon Oct 31 14:13:43 EST 2005

Oops, sorry all that was intended to go straight to Jonathan.  However,
anybody who is interested in taking a look at my latest game can grab
the beta of Battle Castles at www.RustyAxe.com.

I would be happy to hear any feedback, either through the forum or directly.

Thanks,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7