[casual_games] Platform for multi-player Flash games

Rajat Paharia rpaharia+lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:52:26 EDT 2005

Hey everyone -

I wanted to let you know about a site/service I've just beta-launched:

http://www.bunchball.com

It's a web 2.0 take on casual gaming. We provide the back-end
infrastructure that lets any Flash game developer easily multi-user
enable their games. We also provide a way for devs to quickly deploy
their games on our site. There is no charge to developers, and we're
working on ways to enable them to make money off their games.

For more information visit our Developer pages at:
http://www.bunchball.com/devnet/index.html

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or feedback. I'd
love to hear your thoughts.

best, - rajat
--
Rajat Paharia