[casual_games] Platform for multi-player Flash games

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Tue Oct 18 02:49:48 EDT 2005

> http://www.bunchball.com

The page doesn't open in Opera - the tab closes itself at the moment it
starts loading. I've never seen this behavior before, you've got to be using
some very unorthodox code in that page?

How are you planning to get developers to publish on your site in the
initial stages, before you have a large user base? The concept sounds good,
but starting up is always difficult - especially when you require people to
learn and use a new API.
What do you offer developers today that would make them put the time into
adjusting their product for your site, instead of just selling it to
existing portals with a large user base?

Anyway, I hope it works out nicely for you!

/Jonas