[casual_games] Platform for multi-player Flash games

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Tue Oct 18 14:20:53 EDT 2005

> I disabled the script, and things appear to mostly work. It hasn't
> been thoroughly tested on Opera though - I've noticed some window
> placement glitches.

Yep, works now! I'm on a 56k modem ATM, so I didn't explore much of the
Flash site, but it seems to work fine. I had some concerns about the graphic
design (mainly fonts and text layout), but the UI felt consistent and
responsive.
Not trying to be obnoxious here, but the name Bunchball, is that so great
for a gaming portal? Sounds more like a game, and a specific genre of game
at that. 'Course, I could be the only one who thinks so.

> I'd be curious to hear if people think any of this sounds reasonable,
> or if y'all think I'm smokin' dope.

It sounds like it could work really well, it's just the getting started
bit... Maybe you should offer 100% of the ad revenue to developers for the
first 10 games published? Maybe even 200%? Have a contest?

/Jonas