[casual_games] marketing for studios

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Oct 18 15:45:16 EDT 2005

I am thinking that we could add a Publishers and a Vendors section to
the wiki. There doesn't seem to be any content for Casual Games right now.

http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Does anyone have any objections or know if this should go or exists
elsewhere?

There is a list of publishers linked from the Online Games page, but it
looks to be more AAA game companies than Casual or Online.

I am on an OS_Flash wiki that has a Who's Who like this, and it's great
that anyone can just go add their name and homepage links to the list.

-austin

Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.
http://www.pettomato.com