[casual_games] marketing for studios

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Oct 18 15:31:56 EDT 2005

Up until a few months ago, I worked for a publisher for almost 5 years.
We could rarely ever find decent vendors. That's why I'm so oblivious to
how people find each other.

The most we could ever do is go scour the web for games and try to do
the detective work to find out who made them. We were pretty
high-profile and we paid well, so I couldn't believe that we didn't have
more people trying to contact us.

(I sent you a private email with our info. Thanks.)

Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.
http://www.pettomato.com