[casual_games] marketing for studios

Will Byrd wbyrd at blockdot.com
Tue Oct 18 15:07:38 EDT 2005

It's funny you ask this question.  As a Publisher, we are always looking
for new Developers.  As of now, I don't know of any real way for us to
find you other than getting your games published.

What I look for is a well developed website from the developer where I
can try out the games.  I choose from those games based on the gameplay
I experience.

Please send me your information and I will look at your games and see if
we can get some published.

Sincerely,
--=w=--