[casual_games] Casual Games Wiki Deletion

Allan Simonsen Simonsen at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:55:45 EDT 2005

Because the new WIKI rules specify that company
advertisment / personal contact information shouldn't
be up on the WIKI.

We ended up redoing our Contact / Jobs database
outside of the IGDA wiki for this reason; one day it
was just gone.

That, combined with a very liberal editing and
deletion regime, means that anything where you deeply
care about the accuracy and linkability should
probably be done outside of the WIKI. You can always
place a link from the WIKI to an external web-page
later, if you feel like it.

Allan Simonsen
IGDA Singapore

Allan Simonsen                    simonsen at rocketmail.com