[casual_games] Advergames - Where to Publish?

Will Byrd wbyrd at blockdot.com
Mon Oct 24 16:05:33 EDT 2005

Discussion on where and how to publish Advergames:

When a client has a corporate or product site that doesn't have high
traffic, does it make sense to publish these games to high traffic
portals?

A few of our clients allow us to use the game on our portals; however,
those games direct traffic to their corporate or product site.

My questions to fellow Advergame developers are how they see the future
of Advergames to evolve.  Should the games be published on portal sites
or strictly hosed by the corporate/product site.  Are there any other
venues that developers are using?

Sincerely,
Will Byrd