[casual_games] Advergames - Where to Publish?

Duncan Gough duncan at 3rdsense.com
Tue Oct 25 06:19:11 EDT 2005

Unless you've written an Advergame for a big enough site where the
game would feel appropriate, like Gap or Coke for example, then I'd
say that pushing it out to the high traffic portals makes a lot of
sense.

I'd recommend using Mochibot too, so that you can track the game
across a number of different sites.