[casual_games] Market Penetration of Flash 7?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Sep 22 15:05:23 EDT 2005

> Also, is everyone on PC? Flash doesn't work as well on Mac and Linux,
> but I think it's only a performance issue.

Heh, actually, we're *only* on Mac or Linux. I won't
touch a Win32 machine with a sixty seven foot pole.
Sixty eight foot pole? Maybe. Buy me a drink first.

> If you publish your movie for Flash 7 and generate an html page
> automatically with it, it should have the correct tags.

Hrm. I did use the Publish settings, and used the HTML they generated.
Perhaps, being offline, they couldn't do any of the proper sorta "Oooh,
you should upgrade?!" check. But, this is steadily getting offtopic.

Thanks for the link - it proved helpful.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779