[casual_games] Market Penetration of Flash 7?

Hal Barwood hal at finitearts.com
Thu Sep 22 16:51:12 EDT 2005

Hello, casual guys:

In my experience both Mac and Windows machines do pretty well with Flash
Player 7 (don't go for anything earlier, is my advice).  That's not a
big deal, but the subtly different way Mac and Windows treat color &
grey scales is noticeable, so watch out:  if you develop on a Mac, the
95% of your audience that will play on Windows will see more contrast
and darker colors (roughly speaking).

Hal