[casual_games] Casual games user groups (player side)

Brent Lowrie brent.lowrie at raremethod.com
Tue Sep 27 11:08:57 EDT 2005

Wade

Excellent link! What a great thing to be able to see (or perhaps not so
great ;-) who is playing these games and a bit of statistical info on
them (age, profession and local). Thanks!

Brent Lowrie
Games & Animation

RARE METHOD
500, 1812 4th Street S.W. Calgary AB T2S 1W1
P. 403.543.4500 x341 F. 403.532.3004
www.raremethod.com
games.raremethod.com

Strategic Interactive Marketing
Provoke Thought Direct Action Get Results