[casual_games] Flash Player in Games

Hal Barwood hal at finitearts.com
Mon Apr 3 17:48:01 EDT 2006

Hi, David:

Others will know a lot of this better than I do.  You'll probably need a
license from Macromedia/Adobe, etc.

What I notice is that dot-ocx control is definitely slower than the
standaloone Flash player 8, at least in my apps.  It varies by browser
(Firefox is noticeably slower than IE), and by app-wrapper (my game took
a big hit (35% speed drop) when wrapped by Northcode's latest SWF
Studio.  On the other hand, if you're Flash thingie works just fine in a
browser, you should be okay.

Hal