[casual_games] negotiation costs

Ryan Sumo endlessthirteen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 01:29:33 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

  In a workshop from the europe casuality.org conference, I noticed it
said something about:

  1) contracts costing between 2-5k to negotiate a contract with a
distributor
  2) needing a good commercial IP lawyer

  I was wondering if anyone could tell me why exactly it costs between
2-5k to negotiate a contract (I'm asssuming the lawyer's fees make up
some of this?)?

  Also, since I'm based in the Philippines, would I have to hire an US
based IP lawyer when dealing with distributors/publishers in the
States?

  Hope you can help me out!

  Ryan Sumo