[casual_games] What's a good language?

johns at worldwinner.com johns at worldwinner.com
Tue Apr 11 08:57:15 EDT 2006

hi

( 06.04.10 17:20 -0500 ) Donald Bahlman:
> I have realized that it may be time to expand into another language so
> we can streamline and do more cool stuff on our site.

> So, what would you guys recommend? PHP, ASP, JSP, Perl, AJAX, etc.?
> or stay with HTML?

HTML should be a part of any solution.

i'm an advocate of the open source path, but you can do cool stuff with
any of these.

one way to go forward is to think about the features you'd like to have
on your site. then find other sites that do the same thing and use the
same technology[-ies] they do.

or for learning- just pick what you want to learn. [out of a hat ...]

--
\js	oblique strategy: cluster analysis