[casual_games] Advergaming

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Wed Apr 12 13:35:45 EDT 2006

I recommend putting together a portfolio
demonstrating your studios game capabilities and
sending to every ad agency you could find...then
let them tell you want they want...and all you
have to do is tell them how much.  Direct
pitching to end users (the companies that
actually use the advergaming) is way too
difficult and besides they all already have ad
agencies that they rely on to do this sort of
thing.  So all you really need in a few internal
advocates within the agencies.  And hip gamers
who already "get it" in terms of the value of
interactive multimedia as a marketing tool are in those positions already.

Tom B

At 01:10 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I was wondering what companies would be
>considered as "leading experts" in Advergaming?
>I need some advice since the concept isn't
>something I deal with on a regular basis and,
>thus, do not exactly know how to "pitch"
>properly. What are the "selling points", who
>should I consider as primary "targets" for an idea, etc.
>
>What do you generally think of Adwaregaming? Is
>it a "dirty" field or something that is going to
>grow and get better? Do games and advertising mix well?
>
>Some background on my thoughts can be found
>here: www.jonasantonsson.com. Basically I have
>an idea that would be rather expensive to
>implement. My gut feeling tells me that the idea
>is well suited for advergaming if I could pitch
>it to the right people and with the right points.
>
>Regards,
>Jónas Antonsson
>CEO, Gogogic
>jonas at gogogic.com
>www.gogogic.com
>
>www.jonasantonsson.com <http://www.jonasantonsson.com>

¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
The Game Attorney
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-GLAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications
protected by the attorney-client privilege.  If
you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message
without reading it or any attachment, and then
notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this inadvertent misdelivery.