[casual_games] Advergaming

Jónas B. Antonsson jonas at gogogic.com
Wed Apr 12 13:10:41 EDT 2006

Hi.

I was wondering what companies would be considered as "leading experts" in Advergaming? I need some advice since the concept isn't something I deal with on a regular basis and, thus, do not exactly know how to "pitch" properly. What are the "selling points", who should I consider as primary "targets" for an idea, etc.

What do you generally think of Adwaregaming? Is it a "dirty" field or something that is going to grow and get better? Do games and advertising mix well?

Some background on my thoughts can be found here: www.jonasantonsson.com. Basically I have an idea that would be rather expensive to implement. My gut feeling tells me that the idea is well suited for advergaming if I could pitch it to the right people and with the right points.

Regards,
Jónas Antonsson
CEO, Gogogic
jonas at gogogic.com