[casual_games] What's a good language?

Donald Bahlman dbahlman at xblitz.com
Fri Apr 14 18:11:54 EDT 2006

Thanks Robert!  Those are some pretty cool tricks.  ;)
Interestingly enough, I've been thinking of migrating towards a more "rounded" look in our next design.

Thanks also John.  I'm also a firm supporter of open source.

And thanks Lionel.  Sorry for your distress over the "blinking stuff".  :)  We didn't think it was that annoying especially since it highlights our New Games and is in a remote area of our site.  Nonetheless! you've given me something to think about and I appreciate that.

Donald