[casual_games] What's a good language?

Robert Headley Rheadley at op-games.com
Fri Apr 14 09:17:21 EDT 2006

Judging by most myspace profiles, I would say... yeah, limited to a
particularly demographic, but you still want them to visit your site ;)

I suggest you switch to a tabbed interface (yeah bland, but browsable)

something like nifty corners http://pro.html.it/esempio/nifty/
might be useful for you as well.