[casual_games] Profit Research

Rene Prosper rene.prosper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:41:43 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I subscribed to this list a while ago and have been keeping up with the
discussion, yet I haven't contributed or requested any information - here's
my catalyst:

I'm currently finaliizing my business plan and would like to know if anyone
has any independent sources besides the IGDA and ESA resources that I can
use to support the industry's [Casual Games] profit potential? This is my
first business venture and would obviously like to go about doing it the
right way, hence if there is anything industry specific that I should be
aware of in completing this document or if anyone should have some general
advice I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.