[casual_games] Aztec

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Thu Apr 27 14:18:25 EDT 2006

Well, let’s paste the entire sentence, since the context of the message may
be understood differently. Here is what the sentence says:

“Casual Games players get put off by "cute" characters or visual elements
that make the sensation of watching a Saturday morning cartoon.”

So, is this statement true or false? Can the visual theme of a casual game
look like a Saturday morning cartoon?

I’d love to hear ideas on how to rephrase the idea too to be more clear.
Thanks,

Juan

  _____