[casual_games] Re : download stats

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Thu Apr 27 15:13:12 EDT 2006

If there are download stats from casual game portals on the ESA site, then
its news to me. If someone has seen them there, please post a direct URL.

As far as I know, the closest you're going to get to the charts you describe
is James Smith's excellent site: http://www.game-sales-charts.com/cms/

But even that information is not that close, since it does not include
actual download numbers. That data *might* be found in the quarterly reports
of those portal companies that are publicly traded. (And if you find it
there, please let the rest of us know!) More likely, you'll find an
aggregate number for revenue from game sales.

Wade

Wade Tinney
partner, game designer
Large Animal Games, nyc