[casual_games] Copycats -- What Can Be Done?

Robert Headley Rheadley at op-games.com
Sat Apr 29 20:31:44 EDT 2006

Peter is right, I failed to make the distinction between "inspired by"s and
a wholesale clone.

Basically I don't have a problem with "inspired by"'s at all, wholesale
clones waste time and money when the industry should be looking at expanding
the market and genres of play, not repeating the tricks of yesterday.