[casual_games] Cloning: Geometry Wars vs. GridWars .. The end?

Maurício Carvalho mauricio at icorp.com.br
Fri Aug 18 11:13:40 EDT 2006

If every problem would be solved like this...

This was taken from Incitti's website:

"Sorry folks... I've had to remove the link to the download.
Email from BizarreCreations:
"We're beginning to feel the effects of the Geometry Wars clones on our
sales via Microsoft now and are beginning a process to begin to more
robustly protect our copyright and intellectual property.
Therefore, I'd like to ask you in an amicable fashion to stop infringing
our IP and pull the game 'Grid Wars' from the internet for download.
I hope you understand and are able to do this without us having to take
further steps."

Regards,

Maurício

--