[casual_games] Procedural proceedings

Jónas Antonsson jonas at gogogic.com
Sun Aug 20 20:28:20 EDT 2006

Hi Tom.

I would take a good look at virtual worlds that are already running. I would
start by looking at Second Life (http://secondlife.com/).  That virtual
world is built specifically for customized and expanding interaction between
people in a virtual setting. Susan Vega is performing live in Second Life in
August, for instance. A “live” virtual concert that people can attend by
signing up and logging in.

I am pretty certain that we could set up a conference using an already
existing virtual world like Second Life (there are others out there as
well). It just takes some planning and perhaps a little 3d modeling and
programming on our behalf.

Jónas B. Antonsson
COO (Chief Operating Officer)
Gogogic ehf.