[casual_games] MSN Games PPT slides redux

Ben Lewis BLewis at Yatecgames.com
Tue Aug 22 16:17:08 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

Looks like the last link I posted to the Gamefest PPT slides reached the
maximum number of downloads last week, so here are two more links that just
went up:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download
<http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D0E7A2DB6948E220

<http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AC8DDD8C6B79DE93
> &ufid=AC8DDD8C6B79DE93

Both links lead to the same zip file with the MSN Games-related
presentations. Thanks to those who offered their bandwidth to mirror the
slides, but I think this should handle it. If people still need the slides
after these links expire, hopefully Microsoft will have all of the slides up
on their site within the week as Kim stated.  :)

Ben Lewis
Yatec Games
Marketing and Sales
(225)274-1550