[casual_games] IP Opportunity

Donald Bahlman dbahlman at xblitz.com
Wed Aug 23 13:31:31 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I've got an interesting question/offer.

I have a client who owns the patent rights to a new card game.  He needs to get this developed.  There is a very small licensing fee associated and of course development/marketing costs.  The opportunity is for media entertainment across pc, cell phones, web, console...you name it, he's pretty open.

So my question is, does anyone know of any investors who might be interested or would any of you be interested in picking up this title?  I just want to provide a good solution.

Please let me know.  Thank you, I appreciate it.

Donald Bahlman
xBlitz Entertainment
"Casual Games, Serious FUN!"

games at xblitz.com