[casual_games] [design]Geometry Wars

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Dec 6 14:58:45 EST 2006

> Many people spend more time playing casual games than "hardcore" games.

> So that does not eliminate it from casual gaming either.

I am currently working on Bejeweled 2's "Endless Mode" achievement,
which is to get to level 281. Levels take roughly 15 to 30 minutes (for
me - based on the time for other people at my current level, 45 to 60
minutes seems more likely). I'm currently on level 100.

But, then again, I'm an achievement whore. Granted, only 9 people
(roughly, MGC doesn't keep track of everyone) in America have aced
Bejeweled 2, but I'm hoping to be the 10th ;)

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=4

--
Morbus Iff ( get on the floor. baby, lose control. )