[casual_games] boo boo games presentation

Nicolás Vinacur nvinacur at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Dec 6 17:47:34 EST 2006

Hi,

I would like to introduce our company. We are Boo Boo Games. You can visit our site at http://www.booboogames.com . We have just released our first 100% in-house kids game, Pet Set, and we're now offering an outsourcing service which some of you might find interesting. You can see the games we have developed in the site in the outsourcing section. We're now finishing an OpenGL demo, and we also have experience in multiplayer real time games. If you would like to know more about us, feel fry to mail me. Best regards,

Nicolas Vinacur