[casual_games] GDC Amsterdam

William Willing william at williamwilling.com
Thu Dec 7 00:49:02 EST 2006

I'm also a one-man developer and I had a great time last year at
Casuality. This year's program looks even better. Casuality is a perfect
place for networking with publishers and other small developers.

Nevertheless, I did feel - and I know some other small developers did as
well - that the conference was aimed too much at the portals and the
bigger development studios. I talked to the organisation about this and
they told me there is a bit of wiggle room left in the program, so if
you have any ideas on how to make Casuality an even better conference
for small developers, please let me know and I'll discuss the ideas with
the organisation to see what we can do.

William Willing