[casual_games] GDC Amsterdam

Miguel Oliveira moliveira at encoreusa.com
Wed Dec 6 12:13:24 EST 2006

If you are a developer in Europe and you're trying to establish contact
with the major players, this event is pretty much a must.

Probably the most productive time casual game developers can spend to
network with portals, publishers, tech companies and fellow developers.

Miguel Oliveira

Director of Digital Distribution

Encore, Inc.

p 310.719.2846

c 310.435.2637

f 310.768.1822

moliveira at encoreusa.com <mailto:moliveira at encoreusa.com>

Stay connected:

Skype: contactmoliveira | YIM: contactmoliveira

MSN: contactmiguel at hotmail.com | AOL: contactmoliveira