[casual_games] Casuality Kiev [was "GDC Amsterdam"]

Gabriel Zichermann gabe at gabrielz.com
Mon Dec 11 18:26:45 EST 2006

I second Margaret's perspective. Of course, I'm biased on the subject, but I think all the events are useful, good and effective. Now, I'm not sure if we need a ton more of them in the "west", but for now, we're ok.

Margaret Wallace <margaret at skunkstudios.com> wrote: I attended Casuality Kiev and found it useful. I was impressed with the range of activities in the casual game space going on over there and glad to have the opportunity to meet people who might not otherwise make it to SF or Seattle.