[casual_games] Casuality Kiev [was "GDC Amsterdam"]

Jeremy Snook jsnook at real.com
Tue Dec 12 17:41:29 EST 2006

Like Michael, Margaret, and Gabe, I also attended the Kiev show. I thought
it was a good / useful show to attend. One of the highlights was meeting a
bunch of Russian / east European devs who I have been working with over
email and the phone for the past six months. It was also really
enlightening to attempt to do Q&A at the end of my session with a translator
in my ear. Having 300 pairs of eyeballs stare at you while you wait for the
translation to wrap up before you answer is a ... memorable experience. :)

~Jeremy

Jeremy Snook
Developer Relations Manager
206.674.2609