[casual_games] Portal Sales

Glenn Greenblatt glenn at genplay.com
Thu Dec 21 12:22:07 EST 2006

((If they're running an ad network on their site, they may generate an
incremental 35K-50K/mo in advertising revenue from that traffic.)) I'm
reading in this and other forums that portals are willing to negotiate some
of the incremental advertising revenue with developers. Can you give us a
whiff of what the criteria a developer has to follow to share in that
revenue and what is the % portion for star performing content vs newbies,
with little or no track record? Your comments here are most appreciated.
Thank you.

_____